Southeast Motorcycle Forum
December 11, 2017, 12:53:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone Else have Bicycles...???  (Read 1846 times)
skuuter
Global Moderator
Ghost Rider w/3rd Degree Black Belt

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:
Catrike 30 speed Recumbent Trike...Bianchi single speed Track Bike...TREK Farley Fat Tire Bike

Awards
« on: February 19, 2015, 07:41:56 AM »
Go Up « previous next » Go Down

I know Jim and Jason do....."TRUELY HARDCORE, OUTA' MY LEAGUE RIDERS"... laughing7, but there are 10 miles of Greenway through Townsend, Tennessee, the Cades Cove 7.5 or 11 mile Loops, Old Hwy 73 that follows the River, and last, but not least Tremont. Just thought I'd toss this out in case Anyone might wanna' think about a "SEMF Members Lungs-n-Legs for Engines" Weekend sometime......we have Mountain Bikes and Recumbent Trikes now, and I have a coupla' Track Bikes (fairly useless for major hills... laughing7)..... headbang

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, BEST WAY TO REALIZE THE DANGER OF YOUR PACE IS WHEN IT GOES FROM THAT SPEED TO ZERO REALLY ABRUPTLY.....MIGHTA' BEEN FASTER THAN YOU THOUGHT.....SKUUTER

PEDALING IS SLOWER AND HEALTHIER.....SKUUTER

::
Mr. Gramps
The Dogfather
Ghost Rider

Dakes, he'll lick you or himself in a single hound

In My Garage:
Me for now, but even thats looking shakey....

Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 11:11:35 AM »

I do, its been hanging in the garage for 13 years  laughing7  I like motors!!! Apparently steroids are the way to go for those who partake in that kind of activity  are you real

Now i'm a squid i've gotta learn to eat fish..i've become so slippery i'm unsuckable
G-Spot says ahhhhh, then Eh.......

skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:
Catrike 30 speed Recumbent Trike...Bianchi single speed Track Bike...TREK Farley Fat Tire Bike

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 07:38:53 AM »

I do, its been hanging in the garage for 13 years  laughing7  I like motors!!! Apparently steroids are the way to go for those who partake in that kind of activity  are you real

Don't need steroids to ride at my pace....worst aggravation is Birds building nests on my Bicycle Helmet while I ride.....

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, BEST WAY TO REALIZE THE DANGER OF YOUR PACE IS WHEN IT GOES FROM THAT SPEED TO ZERO REALLY ABRUPTLY.....MIGHTA' BEEN FASTER THAN YOU THOUGHT.....SKUUTER

Mr. Gramps
The Dogfather
Ghost Rider

Dakes, he'll lick you or himself in a single hound

In My Garage:
Me for now, but even thats looking shakey....

Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 12:57:24 PM »

Don't need steroids to ride at my pace....worst aggravation is Birds building nests on my Bicycle Helmet while I ride.....

laughing4 ......  occasion14

Now i'm a squid i've gotta learn to eat fish..i've become so slippery i'm unsuckable
G-Spot says ahhhhh, then Eh.......

Dutchy
Each man dies, not every man truly lived
Ghost Rider

In My Garage:
1997 VFR750F, 2012 Renault Megane (a WHAT??)

Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 08:12:57 AM »

Last summer my son and myself cycled to Luxemburg in 3 days (100 miles-80miles-60miles as the flatlands make way to the Ardennes)

At the finish....

But before we got there:

Just kidding! The path was right next to an abandoned coalmine track..

I had fitted my Garmin on Niels' bike (with cycling maps on it; setting to bicycle). But as we were bombing down a hill with ~42mph the screen blinked and stated "Would you like to switch to Car Modus?" 

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"
skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 12:22:28 AM »

Fantastic Dutchy..... headbang

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal