Southeast Motorcycle Forum
June 23, 2017, 01:49:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wife and an Old Buddy helped find some "skuuter racin' pics & info"  (Read 36720 times)
skuuter
Global Moderator
Ghost Rider w/3rd Degree Black Belt

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:
Catrike 30 speed Recumbent Trike...Bianchi single speed Track Bike...TREK Farley Fat Tire Bike

Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 01:20:21 AM »
Go Up « previous next » Go Down

older stories are just like a fine wine, better with age,,, and ya they get exaggerated.......

Fixed again ! ! ! !   

laughing7

..... laughing7

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, BEST WAY TO REALIZE THE DANGER OF YOUR PACE IS WHEN IT GOES FROM THAT SPEED TO ZERO REALLY ABRUPTLY.....MIGHTA' BEEN FASTER THAN YOU THOUGHT.....SKUUTER

PEDALING IS SLOWER AND HEALTHIER.....SKUUTER

::
Cruz
Ghost Rider

Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 02:47:02 PM »

older stories are just like a fine wine, better with age,,, and ya they get exaggerated.......

Fixed again ! ! ! !   

laughing7

..... laughing7
And how do you know that weedie? 

skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:
Catrike 30 speed Recumbent Trike...Bianchi single speed Track Bike...TREK Farley Fat Tire Bike

Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 07:39:54 AM »

OK, my Printer is supposed to be a "Printer-Scanner".....it has a "SCAN" button on it. Isn't it possible to scan these old Race Car Photos, then somehow transfer them to a File on my Computer.....?....... headbang

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, BEST WAY TO REALIZE THE DANGER OF YOUR PACE IS WHEN IT GOES FROM THAT SPEED TO ZERO REALLY ABRUPTLY.....MIGHTA' BEEN FASTER THAN YOU THOUGHT.....SKUUTER

NOMOKRASH (aka CTD aka Charlie)
Ghost Rider

The Triplets are ready to ride!

In My Garage:
08 Kawasaki Versys, 08 Suzuki GSX-R600 and 12 Yamaha FJR

Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 08:12:27 AM »

There should be.  Is the scanner software installed on your 'puter?  Should have installed with the printer driver.

I bought a motorcycle because my wife said I couldn't!

skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 08:19:33 AM »

There should be.  Is the scanner software installed on your 'puter?  Should have installed with the printer driver.

Yep......guess I'll 'speriment as soon as I have time........ laughing7 headbang

NOMOKRASH (aka CTD aka Charlie)
Ghost Rider

The Triplets are ready to ride!

In My Garage:
08 Kawasaki Versys, 08 Suzuki GSX-R600 and 12 Yamaha FJR

Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 08:25:19 AM »

When you press the Scan button it should scan the item and the software should pop up.

I bought a motorcycle because my wife said I couldn't!

skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 08:29:15 AM »

When you press the Scan button it should scan the item and the software should pop up.

THANKS Steve..... headbang occasion14

Cruz
Ghost Rider

Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 12:17:37 PM »

Is this thread ever going to have pix?  dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow

Or cant ya figure out how to scan the cave wall their drawn on  dontknow are you real are you real are you real are you real

laughing7 laughing7 laughing7

skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 12:22:54 PM »

Is this thread ever going to have pix?  dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow

Or cant ya figure out how to scan the cave wall their drawn on  dontknow are you real are you real are you real are you real

"Damp Cave Issues"........... laughing7.....I went "Scooter-ridin" last night, and goin' somewhere tonight.....might be the weekend before I 'speriment....till then I might "Photograph the Photos" temporarily...... laughing7 headbang.......don't You have somethin' else to do....... icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

Cruz
Ghost Rider

Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 12:25:24 PM »

"Damp Cave Issues"........... laughing7.....I went "Scooter-ridin" last night, and goin' somewhere tonight.....might be the weekend before I 'speriment....till then I might "Photograph the Photos" temporarily...... laughing7 headbang.......don't You have somethin' else to do....... icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

uhhh, nope, slow time at lunch for a change so I thought I'd get out the Makita and turn some screws  laughing7 laughing7 laughing7 laughing7

skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 12:29:29 PM »

uhhh, nope, slow time at lunch for a change so I thought I'd get out the Makita and turn some screws  laughing7 laughing7 laughing7 laughing7

......I understand....we're too much alike......

Cruz
Ghost Rider

Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 12:34:44 PM »

Is this thread ever going to have pix?  dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow

Or cant ya figure out how to scan the cave wall their drawn on  dontknow are you real are you real are you real are you real

uhhh, nope, slow time at lunch for a change so I thought I'd get out the Makita and turn some screws  laughing7 laughing7 laughing7 laughing7

laughing7 laughing7 July should be interesting, aussie and ethan are really close too, oh and lets not forget that weedie guy. the wimmin may have their  help help help help help signs out

A weekend of Panter Banter  laughing7 laughing7 laughing7
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 12:36:17 PM by cruzinaz » Logged

skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 12:38:10 PM »

Is this thread ever going to have pix?  dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow dontknow

Or cant ya figure out how to scan the cave wall their drawn on  dontknow are you real are you real are you real are you real

uhhh, nope, slow time at lunch for a change so I thought I'd get out the Makita and turn some screws  laughing7 laughing7 laughing7 laughing7

laughing7 laughing7 July should be interesting, aussie and ethan are really close too, oh and lets not forget that weedie guy. the wimmin may have their  help help help help help signs out

A weekend of Panter Banter  laughing7 laughing7 laughing7

........The WEST might never be the same.....

GapTrash
Road Rep / Blogger
Ghost Rider

Rides for beer

In My Garage:
2008 DRZ 400SM, CRF50, 2001 DRZ400E, shovel and a bag of lime.

WWW Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 07:59:50 PM »

worthless

BRABRABRABRABRABRABRABRABRABRABRABRABRA

Perfecting the art of not slowing down for curves.
If I had a bigger truck I would load up you and all of your buddies and take you to a straight road.
Pawpaw Bandit
RandyM, Sasquatch extraordinaire!
Global Moderator
Ghost Rider

In My Garage:
2003 Nomad 1500, 2008 KLR 650, 2009 Concours 14 ABS

Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 08:11:15 PM »

worthless
are you real

2008 KLR 650 and 2009 Concours 14 ABS