Southeast Motorcycle Forum
October 22, 2017, 02:54:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Donations !  (Read 1407 times)
fknflyn@73
Chief Cricket
Ghost Rider

In My Garage:
Ol'86, and an FZ-09 dream !

Awards
« on: March 25, 2010, 08:06:08 PM »
Go Up « previous next » Go Down

Folks, we've got 242 members on this forum....  Granted, not too many are active, but still members, and I know times have been pretty tough for a lot of us. I'm sure our "leaders" would appreciate anything at all and put it to good use to help keep this forum up to speed.  So far this year only 4 members have joined the "keep SEMF running" parade and in recent years only a handful...   PLEASE contact Troy or any of the mods and what you can.... !  Thanks, and a thank you to those who run this show and keep 'er movin'.... !

hello2 hello2

Nah Nah!

Sweat evaporates quicker than flesh heals, dress for the crash not the ride. ATGATT

My name is Scott and I play a VFR ! 

If you begin to hear ants screaming, gimme some of whatever you're takin'  !  

skuuter
Global Moderator
Ghost Rider w/3rd Degree Black Belt

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:
Catrike 30 speed Recumbent Trike...Bianchi single speed Track Bike...TREK Farley Fat Tire Bike

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 11:20:51 PM »

There are actually more Members than the posted ones that have donated. Some have given me Donations and didn't want Their names added.....Lota' Really Great Folks on here, and Donations are not required. Lota' Local "Readers Only" from my Area even....some I see almost daily. Several Southern Cruisers that are "Silent Members" on here.......Some Folks just enjoy the reading and don't like to post.....THANKS to EVERYONE that has ever donated to SEMF..... headbang occasion14......

"and don't like to post"...... dontknow dontknow dontknow...I have no idea......

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, BEST WAY TO REALIZE THE DANGER OF YOUR PACE IS WHEN IT GOES FROM THAT SPEED TO ZERO REALLY ABRUPTLY.....MIGHTA' BEEN FASTER THAN YOU THOUGHT.....SKUUTER

PEDALING IS SLOWER AND HEALTHIER.....SKUUTER

::
Mr. Gramps
The Dogfather
Ghost Rider

Dakes, he'll lick you or himself in a single hound

In My Garage:
Me for now, but even thats looking shakey....

Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 06:59:51 PM »

Ok, but from the average member's viewpoint, there is no idea how many of our members have donated... !  It seems to me to be a good idea if one of the mods could post numbers in place of names if anonymous is requested, just so those of us who have donated know there are more out there who care about our forum and it's future.

(Wheatie's post !)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 08:55:39 PM by Aussie the Enabler » Logged

Now i'm a squid i've gotta learn to eat fish..i've become so slippery i'm unsuckable
G-Spot says ahhhhh, then Eh.......

Olive
Administrator
Ghost Rider

Mis-Adventure

In My Garage:
Historically... BMW800S, GS500F Now featuring Twins! 2008 Silver VFR.

Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 08:01:58 PM »

We generally do not post amounts, but we certainly could indicate "anonymous".  headbang

Veni, Vidi, Vroom
(I came, I saw, I rode away)
  Travelled States 2013
Rabbit:0  Olive:1

"Tough times never last, but tough people do"
-Robert H. Schuller
skuuter
Global Moderator
Ghost Rider w/3rd Degree Black Belt

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:
Catrike 30 speed Recumbent Trike...Bianchi single speed Track Bike...TREK Farley Fat Tire Bike

Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 10:29:22 PM »

To date, I've had 8 Donations that didn't wanna' be listed......Great Folks, and They all know who They are.....THANKS..... headbang occasion14

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, BEST WAY TO REALIZE THE DANGER OF YOUR PACE IS WHEN IT GOES FROM THAT SPEED TO ZERO REALLY ABRUPTLY.....MIGHTA' BEEN FASTER THAN YOU THOUGHT.....SKUUTER

PEDALING IS SLOWER AND HEALTHIER.....SKUUTER

::
fknflyn@73
Chief Cricket
Ghost Rider

In My Garage:
Ol'86, and an FZ-09 dream !

Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 01:28:48 PM »

We generally do not post amounts, but we certainly could indicate "anonymous".  headbang

By "numbers" I was referring to the number of donators, not the donated amount, and thought I had made that clear.   dontknow....

sad1

Sweat evaporates quicker than flesh heals, dress for the crash not the ride. ATGATT

My name is Scott and I play a VFR ! 

If you begin to hear ants screaming, gimme some of whatever you're takin'  !  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal