Southeast Motorcycle Forum
December 15, 2018, 03:56:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBB 2011 - Official Planning Thread  (Read 24043 times)
Olive
Administrator
Ghost Rider

Mis-Adventure

In My Garage:
Historically... BMW800S, GS500F Now featuring Twins! 2008 Silver VFR.

Awards
« on: September 20, 2010, 07:42:19 PM »
Go Up « previous next » Go Down

Welcome to the return of the return of BBB...  It's fall, which is the perfect time to start planning the 2011 ride.  Setting dates and details up early will give people the opportunity to plan ahead.

As in previous years, we are going to plan around the July 4th Long Weekend.  Arrival Friday, riding Saturday, Sunday, departure Monday.

It's an official SEMF/NFR ride, and all hooligans are invited to join us.  All you need is a bike, and proper gear (including Mohawk).  Last year we had riders from as far east as Atlanta. 

Now is the time to contribute your opinions.  2009 and 2010 we did the Grand Canyon and Utah within a short reach of Kanab.  Do we want to explore some different roads this year?  Perhaps base out of a different area?  California?  Utah?  Arizona?  New Mexico?  Nevada?  Chime in with your ideas and suggestions please. 

As with last year, it will be around the July 4th long weekend.  Exact location is TBD - get in on the planning early if you want to have some say in the location of the ride.

You've got lots of notice, so plan your holidays and join us the first weekend of July!

If you are interested in joining us in 2011 and being part of one of these photos, please post up!  headbang headbang headbang

BBB2009

BBB2010

BBB2010

This is your opportunity to get in the photo in 2011...

Veni, Vidi, Vroom
(I came, I saw, I rode away)
  Travelled States 2013
Rabbit:0  Olive:1

"Tough times never last, but tough people do"
-Robert H. Schuller
skuuter
Global Moderator
Ghost Rider w/3rd Degree Black Belt

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:
Catrike 30 speed Recumbent Trike...Bianchi single speed Track Bike...TREK Farley Fat Tire Bike

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 01:22:01 AM »

New Mexico would be Great for us.....Lops off one day of travel time, and supposedly some Great Areas there......"Some Year", we are gonna' do a one month Tour out west anyway and catch the rest of it. Now, You "BBB Regulars" can resume after my suggestion...... laughing7 headbang

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, BEST WAY TO REALIZE THE DANGER OF YOUR PACE IS WHEN IT GOES FROM THAT SPEED TO ZERO REALLY ABRUPTLY.....MIGHTA' BEEN FASTER THAN YOU THOUGHT.....SKUUTER

PEDALING IS SLOWER AND HEALTHIER.....SKUUTER

::
skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:
Catrike 30 speed Recumbent Trike...Bianchi single speed Track Bike...TREK Farley Fat Tire Bike

Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 12:19:00 AM »

New Mexico would be Great for us.....Lops off one day of travel time, and supposedly some Great Areas there......"Some Year", we are gonna' do a one month Tour out west anyway and catch the rest of it. Now, You "BBB Regulars" can resume after my suggestion...... laughing7 headbang

OK...where are all the Western/Canadian Hooligan Posts..... laughing7

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, BEST WAY TO REALIZE THE DANGER OF YOUR PACE IS WHEN IT GOES FROM THAT SPEED TO ZERO REALLY ABRUPTLY.....MIGHTA' BEEN FASTER THAN YOU THOUGHT.....SKUUTER

fknflyn@73
Chief Cricket
Ghost Rider

In My Garage:
Ol'86, and an FZ-09 dream !

Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 08:03:41 AM »

OK...where are all the Western/Canadian Hooligan Posts..... laughing7

Waitin' to see what you're gunna do  ! ! !       are you real are you real   

Sweat evaporates quicker than flesh heals, dress for the crash not the ride. ATGATT

My name is Scott and I play a VFR ! 

If you begin to hear ants screaming, gimme some of whatever you're takin'  !  

Cruz
Ghost Rider

Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 08:32:04 AM »

Some nice roads in New Mexico  headbang

skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 08:57:07 AM »

Wheatie's waitin' on me, and Cruz says there are Great Roads in New Mexico.....we got Posts..."NEXT"... laughing7 laughing7 laughing7

Badazzteacher
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 08:43:22 PM »

I like New Mexico too. The ski towns like Red River and Angel Fire are beautiful in the summer and there are many ski cabins for rent in those areas. We stayed in a million dollar cabin with all of my wife's family on the mountain in Angel Fire and it had like eight bedrooms and a bunch of cots, pullouts etc. It was awesome. There's no shortage of twisty roads up there either.
RRW
Ghost Rider

In My Garage:
Lotzokrap and a few motorcicles

Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 09:05:47 AM »

I like New Mexico too. The ski towns like Red River and Angel Fire are beautiful in the summer and there are many ski cabins for rent in those areas. We stayed in a million dollar cabin with all of my wife's family on the mountain in Angel Fire and it had like eight bedrooms and a bunch of cots, pullouts etc. It was awesome. There's no shortage of twisty roads up there either.

Google up some maps for us, dude.

I got a new helmet for my birthday. Mom said maybe someday when I'm allowed to go outside by myself I can have a bicycle. YEAAAA!

fknflyn@73
Chief Cricket
Ghost Rider

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 10:41:43 AM »

Google up some maps for us, dude.

(two weeks later ) ----->    Ok, how 'bout we just call ya Badazz !...  Will that help ?   

Sweat evaporates quicker than flesh heals, dress for the crash not the ride. ATGATT

Badazzteacher
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »

OH YEAH, I just have loads of time to map s*&t  out and post it. Some of us have a life other than forums. Ask Cruzin, Skuut, or do it yourself since you all have so much time to be averaging 59 posts a day. SUCK BALLS.

Oh, and BTW, I probably won't even have a bike by then.
fknflyn@73
Chief Cricket
Ghost Rider

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 07:08:08 PM »

Wellllllllllll, exxxxxxxcuzzzzzzze ME  ! ! ! !    And here's my OFFICIAL response:

notworthy

...do it when and if ya can, man !   Ain't pressin' no buttons here.  ! ! !   

Badazzteacher
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2010, 11:01:21 AM »

I will try and get some routes planned for all of you to have a good time. I most likely won't be there. I have to sell the bike.
fknflyn@73
Chief Cricket
Ghost Rider

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2010, 11:31:26 AM »

HATE when I see posts like that  ! ! !   Damn, man ... no other way ? ? ?    disgust

skuuter
Global Moderator

"PEDALING THE SOUTHEAST"

In My Garage:

Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2010, 01:58:20 PM »

OH YEAH, I just have loads of time to map s*&t  out and post it. Some of us have a life other than forums. Ask Cruzin, Skuut, or do it yourself since you all have so much time to be averaging 59 posts a day. SUCK BALLS.

....could You please repeat this....at my age I couldn't hear Ya'.......... laughing7

Cruz
Ghost Rider

Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2010, 02:16:26 PM »

I talked to Ethan and he said as long as you wear your pink thong you can ride on the back of his bike next year.

So cheer up dood, ya got a ride  icon_thumleft icon_thumleft

Now just post up the routes would ya?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal